- 2 x seabass fillets
- 2 lemongrass stalks
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 100g chunk fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 3 small red chillies, finely sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- Torn coriander leaves, to garnish
- Bash the lemongrass with the blunt side of a knife to bruise it, then slice it into thin rings. Squash the unpeeled garlic cloves to release their aroma.
- Take BBQ bag and place the lemongrass, garlic, ginger and chillies in the centre. Top with the 2 sea bass fillets across its width. Add the lime zest and juice. Fold the bag closed and place onto the BBQ and cook for 15-20 mins.
- Once cooked open the parcel and scatter over the torn coriander leaves. Serve with the lime wedges.