Half an onion
100g Chorizo sausage
150g Cooked king prawns
5 Cherry tomatoes
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of ground coriander
Half a teaspoon of garlic paste
1 pack pre-rolled puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Dice the onion and the chorizo, and fry gently with the garlic paste until the chorizo has released all of its oils.
- Drain away the oil, then dice the cherry tomatoes and add to the pan.
- Add the prawns, black pepper and coriander and heat through.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 9 even rectangles. Spoon a little of the mixture onto one half of each rectangle, and fold over, pressing down the edges firmly to make 9 small parcels.
- Arrange the parcels on a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper, and brush with the egg. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.