- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- small rosemary sprig, leaves finely chopped
- 25g chorizo or other spicy sausage, chopped
- 2 fat garlic cloves, crushed
- 700g/1lb 9oz bottle passata
- 410g can cannellini beans in water, drained
- 200g/7oz shredded green cabbage
- pinch sugar
- 4 skinless chunky haddock portions
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then soften the onion for 5 mins. Add the rosemary, chorizo and garlic, then fry for 2 mins more until the chorizo is starting to crisp. Tip in the passata, beans, cabbage and sugar, season, then simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the fish to the pan, leaving the tops of the fish peeking out of the sauce, then cover with a lid and leave to cook for 3-5 mins or until the flesh flakes easily. Delicious served with crusty bread.
Recipe courtesy of Good Food