4 unskinned sea bass fillets
1 bulb fennel, grated
1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 tsp fennel seeds
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lemon, thinly sliced
1. Cut diagonal slashes across the skin of the sea bass.
2. Mix the fennel with the basil and parsley and place equal amounts into the BBQ bag/s or on enough foil big enough to enclose the fish fillets easily.
3. Place the sea bass, skin-side up, on top then sprinkle with the fennel seeds and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Drizzle each with an equal quantity of oil and top with the lemon slices. Fold over the BBQ bag to completely enclose and make a parcel.
5. Cook the bags on a medium hot barbecue for 8-10 minutes or until the fish is cooked and opaque.