- 4x 175g Mourne Fishbox Salmon fillets
- 350g fresh fine asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped thyme + extra to garnish
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Fresh lime to garnish
Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6. Trim about 3cm away from the woody ends of the asparagus and arrange flat on baking tray. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season well.
Wash and pat dry the salmon. Season all over, and place on top of the asparagus. Drizzle lightly with the remaining oil and sprinkle with the thyme and lime juice. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes until tender and cooked through.
To serve, drain well and serve each portion of asparagus and salmon, drizzled with balsamic vinegar and garnished with fresh lime and thyme.