- 750g sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika (optional)
- 4 portions of white fish fillets, such as cod or haddock
- 75g breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon, zested
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- peas, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C. Cut the sweet potatoes into thick wedges and place in a shallow roasting tray. Pour over half the olive oil, season well and sprinkle with the paprika. Mix well to combine. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning halfway through.
- Meanwhile, season the fish and place well apart on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Put the breadcrumbs in a large shallow dish, then add the lemon zest, Parmesan, parsley and the remaining oil. Season well and mix together. Divide the crumbs evenly between the fish fillets, pressing onto the top of each one.
- Bake on the top shelf of the oven for the last 10-12 minutes of the sweet potatoes’ cooking time, or until the crumbs are golden, the fish is opaque and the potatoes are golden and crisp. Serve with peas and lemon wedge.