- 2 coley portions
- 3tbsp plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 cream crackers, crushed into breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- Lemon wedges and 4tbsp light mayonnaise, to serve
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Cut the portions into goujon sized chunks.
- Put the flour, egg and cracker ‘breadcrumbs’ into 3 separate, shallow bowls. Coat the fish firstly in the flour, then the egg, and then breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the goujons for about 5 minutes, until golden. Serve with a lemon wedge and mayo, garnished with the parsley
Recipe from Fish is the Dish