A selection of our most popular wild caught, SUSTAINABLE and freshest fish available, fully prepared and ready to cook or freeze.
Each box is 2 kg and contains the following:
- Coley (2 x 200gm portions approx.)
- Ling (2 x 200gm portions approx.)
- Haddock (2 x 200gm portions approx.)
- Cod (2 x 200gm portions approx.)
- Gurnard (2 x200gm portions approx.)
- Coley: Also known as saithe, is one of the least expensive fish in the cod family. It has a long tapered body, with a slight blue tint. The flesh is often a dull off-white colour when raw but lightens during cooking and has a fine flavour.
- Ling: Also a member of the cod group it has a long, tapered body, marbled brown and white skin and a silver belly. The meat is white and textured, with a sweet flavour.
- Gurnard: Are distinctive looking fish, with big heads and large side fins that look like wings. This fish has a good flavour, firm textured flesh, takes strong flavours and pan fries or grills well.