- 180g Mourne Fishbox smoked salmon
- 120g Mourne Fishbox salmon filet cooked and flaked
- 200g half fat crème fraiche
- 1 tbsp horseradish sauce
- 1 lemon, zested
- ½ pack fresh dill, finely chopped
- Sliced seeded bread, to serve
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges to serve
Place the both smoked salmons in a food processor bowl. Season well with black pepper then blend to a chunky paste.
Add the crème fraiche, horseradish, lemon zest and dill and pulse until combined.
Toast the bread and serve with the pate, rocket and lemon wedges